Red Ladder’s Unique Value Proposition
Red Ladder is uniquely qualified to partner with businesses to solve people development issues. Our presentation and facilitation style is highly participative and results-oriented. At Red Ladder, we use an approach that enables your work teams to achieve results.
Our five unique value proposition attributes are the key to greater results through people in the banking and financial services industry.
- Offers a safe environment where people can share, face real issues and grow.
- Consultants are experienced and educated in traditional people development techniques, yet source original research on current issues and unique approaches.
- Consultants understand your industry because they were operating managers in the banking and financial services industry.
- Successfully creates energy for and attention to your key people development initiatives by utilizing our copyrighted RED approach, outlined below.
- Has a specialty in helping women achieve business success.
“Your thoughtful, knowledgeable approach to group dynamics provided our organization with a strong foundation to work together as an effective team. I appreciate your professionalism and the high quality of your facilitation skills. You exhibit a rare passion toward your work and a sincere desire to help your clients succeed.”
MaryPat Jahnke, Principal & Managing Director, BlueSky Alliance
Our RED Approach
Red Ladder’s copyrighted, three-step approach ensures that your projects and initiatives achieve the results you want, on time and within budget. This process provides a framework which is scalable to meet the needs of any size initiative – large or small.
Step 1: Research
- Intake Meeting: to gather high level background information and to develop an understanding of the existing situation; determine key audiences, issues, purpose, goals and success measures for the project; and to determine commitment and expectations of the business leader, executives and your Red Ladder consultant or coach.
- Data Collection and Feedback: to develop a deeper understanding of the project issues, and determine key deliverables. Methodologies include but are not limited to stakeholder/ employee interviews, past work investigation, and surveys. Data collection and feedback may be conducted in-person or via telephone depending on the specific needs of the organization.
- Assessment Tools: various assessment tools – individual and organizational – may be used at the discretion of your Red Ladder consultant or coach, based on the organizational needs identified during the initial intake session.
Step 2: Education
- Confidential Feedback Report: outlines key learnings including issues analysis, quick-hit solutions and recommendations for proposed longer-term solutions focused on specific competencies (knowledge, skills, attitudes, behaviors) and action items deemed critical to organizational success.
- Executive Summary Report: high-level overview for client’s manager and executive committee (if applicable).
Step 3: Development
- Customized Plan: a project implementation plan or a customized coaching plan will be developed including key specifications, key deliverables, implementation options, and timeline.
- Implementation: your Red Ladder consultant or coach will develop and execute the project or coaching program; or coach the organization through the development and execution of the plan. Standard project management tools (RAID, change management, communication plan, implementation plan, and project reporting) will be used throughout the process.
- Final Report: your Red Ladder consultant or coach will provide a summary report for your organization. The report will include work completed to-date and recommendations for continued organizational or individual development if appropriate. A post project survey may be administered to measure quality of service delivered by your Red Ladder consultant or coach.
AIM to Succeed
Apprize Property Management
Alternative Staffing Inc.
Bremer Financial Services
College of St. Catherine’s
Community Bankers Association of OH
Deloitte Consulting, LLP
First Community Credit Union
Financial Women International
Illinois Bankers Association
Minnesota Bankers Association
Minnesota Department of Revenue
North Carolina Bankers Association
Power of I Conference
St. Thomas University
University of Minnesota